Sunday 13 March 2011

Random thoughts about WWE

WWE has been great since the Rumble... The Rock is back, and he's putting out some great promos... Cena's last promo, his knockout blow... ahem... I liked it how Cena wants to ejaculate on the neck and upper chest of the Rock... I'm looking forward to Cena's Orlando Jordan 'gay rapist' gimmick to emerge. JOHN CENA WANTS TO EJACULATE ON THE NECK AND UPPER CHEST OF THE ROCK - I hope they write that on Cena's fucking tombstone... (segway alert) ...and speaking of tombstones, the Undertaker/HHH mania thing seems a bit dumb... I'm pretty sure Trip lost to Taker at Wrestlemania before (17?) but they are making out like they've never even had a match before. Triple H really does have the best job ever... (segway alert) ...and speaking of jobbing, I really don't like the way they are turning the American Dragon Bryan Danielson into a jobber (job/jobber, that was the link, I could write shit for local news with this level of quality journalism)... (segway alert)... and speaking of journalism, I've warmed to Michael Cole, as a 'broadcast journalist' I can take him or leave him... as a lamerntable little heel prick he's fucking awesome... I really want to see Jerry Lawler kick this guy's ass, and THAT is how a wrestling feud should work... Punk needs to turn babyface... maybe we'll get a double turn at Mania? ...and the Miz continues to look like a geek... I hope someone lays the Smackdown on him (I'll stop with the bad segways now)...
Smackdown is also getting better with the Mysterio/Rhodes feud actually being quite engaging (the reasons for this seem to be that, structurally speaking, the feud has been lifted from the Generico/Steen feud on ROH last year... but most of the WWE 'Universe' won't realise that).
Alberto Del Rio is fucking awesome, I hope he breaks Edge's face off at WM... I wish there was an audio option to get rid of Booker T's commentary, though... and hopefully Vicky G will fuck off for good so she can sag further towards the earth's core looking like some melted version of a really ugly sex doll.

Dr Socko, PhD

No comments: