Saturday 26 March 2011

That Clown from Outta Town - iMPACT March 24th


My TV is still broken, but I bought Minecraft on a whim - damn, that game is addictive. Addictive enough to end my posting spree.

If this iMPACT is shit or boring, I'll probably end up playing it in windowed mode or something.

LET'S DO THIS

00:14 - Mr Anderson Autotune remix...fucking hell
01:28 - That was terrible...if you want to see someone remixing random shit well, check this guy out...he's an amateur, and he pisses all over TNA's professional effort
03:38 - Starting with an Anderson promo is such a terrible idea
05:00 - Still fucking whining about his rematch...for fuck's sake. He lost the belt to Jeff...Jeff is no longer the champion...IF ANDERSON GETS A REMATCH AGAINST JEFF IT WON'T BE FOR THE FUCKING BELT...IF ANDERSON FIGHTS STING, IT WON'T BE A FUCKING REMATCH
06:30 - Anderson talking to his old professor about shit nobody knows or cares about, who gives a fuck...I am watching this to see some wrestling, not bad comedy sketches
08:05 - Just when I thought that shit was over, Hogan's music plays. TN fucking A.
09:45 - Bischoff: "You're a bad comedian, your jokes suck" - Holy shit, I 100% agree with something Bischoff said...WTF
12:50 - Jesus, Anderson v RVD AGAIN...fucking hell
13:44 - FOR FUCKS SAKE, THEY WENT TO ADVERTS AND CAME BACK TO THE SAME SHITTY PROMO
15:41 - Here comes Sting...I hope he has an AK47 and ends this promo the right way
17:47 - AJ suffered 'a bruised spinal chord with some cervical damage' apparently
18:51 - Mickie v Tara...what the fuck, I might as well watch it...it's probably be another 30 mins or so until there's another match
22:57 - That was actually really good
23:13 - Madison...I hope they don't give her the mic
26:43 - JOE JOE JOE JOE
27:26 - Nope, just Okato...I'm sure Joe'll show up at some point though
29:28 - Okato is pretty good
29:54 - Okato's bleeding from the mouth...not sure why
32:06 - Joe came out but Pope ran away :( Pretty good match till the screwjob though
36:55 - I can't wait for Angle v Jeff in the cage...Angle is fucking awesome in a cage, Jeff's as good a punching bag as any
38:49 - Flair's promo...gonna challenge one of Fortune...not sure what he's challenging them to, but there we go
42:44 - Bubba: "Matt, I couldn't have said it better myself" Yes you could, Bubba.
44:44 - Brawling...every fucking week
46:12 - Abyss is back :D
46:39 - I really love Abyss' music
50:09 - Great, a Hernandez promo
53:44 - Morgan and Devon v Hernandez and Mex Pac in a street fight...what a fucking mess
57:14 - This has turned into some kind of weird Knockouts hypnotism promo
57:44 - That was awful...mediocre street fight which stopped halfway for storyline bollocks. TNA really hate wrestling
59:00 - Jesse :D and Shannon :/
59:20 - Steiner and Crimson...should be interesting, haven't seen much of Crimson
01:03:47 - A couple of weeks ago, Ink Inc were title contenders...tonight, they're jobbing to a debuting tag team in 4 minutes. Crimson is pretty good though
01:07:05 - Main event already? The show has gone pretty quick...and with over 15 minutes left, I'm predicting a screwjob/stupid ending.
01:09:54 - Oh yeah, Sting - I forgot he was in the match
1:12:04 - Anderson botched the Rolling Thunder...Taz is all like 'nice counter', but he clearly fucked up
1:14:17 - I don't usually like ref bumps, but that one was pretty special
1:18:30 - What a stupid main event
1:20:48 - Best RVD promo ever

I don't know what the fuck happened at the end but it was hilarious...so, so bad. Second week in a row where they didn't announce the winner of the main event. I'm pretty sure Bischoff is just trolling us now.

A couple of pretty good (but too short) matches tonight, first off the Knockouts match was really good, and the Steiner/Crimson tag match was very good as well. Also, Okato looked pretty impressive. On the downside, everything else was either boring, bad, or so bad I was laughing out loud at it.

Better than last week's. I'm getting strangely pumped for Angle v Jarrett, even though they did fuck all to promote it except for one of those stupid 'candid interview' promos they like to do now. I'm actually pretty optimistic about Lockdown, maybe unrealistically so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This week's Impact was so dull I found myself cleaning my sitting room when it was on. This was really bad. The wrestling wasn't bad, but Anderson really needs to fuck off with his stupid little catchphrase.
Did you know that he's an 'asshole?', perhaps on the 4000000th repeat it will finally sink in...
I've also noticed that there have been quite a few racist angles or segments of late: Bubba going after a random black guy, Pope saying he didn't like Okato's face (presumably because he's asian) and Hernandez positioning himself as a Mexican racial fascist...
terrible, terrible show... I wish they'd start being good again

Huls said...

Yeah, Anderson is pretty bad...completely over-pushed.

Hadn't noticed the rasism thing...I'll keep an eye out now though haha.