Wednesday 16 March 2011

That Clown from Outta Town - RAW March 14th


Time to get my RAW on :)


0:54 - Straight into The Rock :D
2:40 - Kid raps better than the real Cena
5:21 - Rock spitting on a Cena shirt...made me laugh anyway
9:24 - Fucking random Rock promo...although, if they're starting with his promo instead of building up to it, he's probably there in person and ready to batter someone
10:09 - Michael Cole in a box...as you do
16:47 - Miz is actually a lot better than I remember him on the mic
18:51 - Cena v Del Rio should be interesting, I've never seen Del Rio wrestle...Miz v Khali sounds terrible
21:56 - Shockingly bad 'match', ended after a minute due to interference and then Miz hit Khali with a chair so many times the chair actually broke
23:03 - Khali is bleeding from the back where that broken chair hit him
23:34 - That box is fucking hilarious
27:19 - Ugh, Jersey shore...fastforwarding
28:43 - Sheamus v Danielson :)
35:51 - Really awesome match
36:45 - Fucking hell, what a finisher...Bryan came off the top rope to do a move, and Sheamus did a big boot and just kicked him out of the air...fucking awesome.
37:25 - That match was better than anything at Victory Road...hell, it was better than everything at Victory Road
39:03 - Cole's going to bring out 'someone from King's past' to humiliate him - I hope it's Andy Kaufmann, and he really did fake his own death
40:35 - Sweet, it's Brian Christopher :)
41:23 - Best entrance ever...I'm gonna watch it again
42:27 - He looks so different, I'm really not sure it's him...I'm guessing King would say something if it wasn't, but he's aged terribly
46:40 - Well, that was fucking awkward
47:02 - FUCKING JR FUCK YEAH
52:44 - JR getting battered by Swagger
54:39 - Fucking hell, that was...I don't even know how to describe it...Cole is actually an awesome heel, almost a shame he's a weaselly little runt who'll never make it as a wrestler
57:14 - Randy Orton vs what appears to be some kind of tank/human hybrid
61:02 - The RKO is really starting to annoy me...he just pulls it out of nowhere and gets the win...as a signature move like the Pele kick it'd be ok, but as a finisher I don't like it
67:59 - Cole on the mic again
74:11 - Trish is wrestling, but Jersey Shore bollocks at ringside...WHAT DO I DO
75:05 - Trish has aged much better than Grand Master Sexay...
76:59 - Morrison v Ziggler could be an awesome feud
77:29 - Vicky Guererro beat Trish Stratus...fuck you RAW
85:27 - Cena v Del Rio
87:05 - I think Brodus Clay might actually be an ork
90:15 - THE ROCK IS HERE
90:30 - Come on Rocky, show yourself god dammit
96:39 - It's not so much The Rock, as Miz in a baldie wig
100:42 - That's quite a comprehensive beatdown by Miz...he's actually a pretty decent heel nowadays

Yeah, good stuff.

RAW really highlights how bad iMPACT is nowadays...which is a shame as I'm gonna have to watch iMPACT this week to see the fallout from the Jeff Hardy incident at the PPV :/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brotus Clay = fat Jesse Neal.
Michael Cole = Bobby the Brain.

Rock's promo against the Cena kid was awesome, but I didn't like the way he turned his attention to Miz, and then there was some background music.
On the whole, this was a mixed bag show - some of it was awesome, some of it was terrible.

Huls said...

I actually preferred his stuff about Miz, I thought the kid was a bit silly...but yeah, the music was fucking weird.

I thought it was really good...but I watched Victory Road the night before, a 'Best of Batista' show would have seemed really good at that point ;)