Saturday 12 March 2011

That Clown from Outta Town - RAW, Feb 28th & March 3rd

Ok, so this is a couple of weeks old now, but I just found out The Rock is back. That makes WWE worth watching, imo. Also, TNA has gone back to being shit, so I'm going to go back to not watching it.

LETS DO THIS

0:11 - The WWE intro still reminds me of botchamania
0:33 - HHH is back again...I am so jealous of that guy, he can come and go as he pleases and get whatever belt he wants basically on command...if my boss' daughter wasn't 8, I'd consider getting that kind of sweet deal myself
2:10 - Triple H is blatantly going to end Taker's streak...
10:57 - I really don't understand why Trip and Seamus are brawling...He just cut a 10 minute promo on Taker, now he's fighting a totally different guy? Might make more sense if I watched every week to be fair...
16:49 - Sweet, Evan Bourne :) I remember him being awesome
23:35 - Lawler v Cole, feud of the year
28:41 - Austin's back next week...Austin and Rock together again, fucking awesome
29:48 - Cole is much better as a fucking mental commentator than he ever was as a straight-up commentator
32:40 - Just watching Orton's promo...I'm not sure when it happened, but WWE is actually way better at promos than TNA now, and that includes the ones with no Bischoff
44:19 - Miz as champ...I feel like I ought to be pissed off about it, but I don't really give a fuck
51:50 - Cena commenting on Miz's mic skills? He's terrible. The Rock fucking owned him two weeks ago, and is gonna do the same tonight...
54:47 - Cena talking is actually the worst part of the show so far
60:29 - Divas battle royale...fast forwarding
64:44 - Does Cena actually think he's rapping, and not just reciting bad poetry?
69:19 - Fucking cracking up, Rock is awesome
75:28 - The Rock is fucking amazing...nobody wrestling today is even close to him on the mic, fucking hell
79:16 - Danielson :D
80:01 - Being owned by Miz :(
81:20 - No idea what that was all about
87:40 - Miz taking a picture of Cena was actually pretty funny
95:20 - Not the greatest main event...

Pretty good show actually...although The Rock was clearly the best bit.

Fuck it, that was so good I'm gonna watch this week's back-to-back...Bring on Austin :D

1:44 - Wow, I like Taker's new music
9:26 - Cena's going to respond to The Rock...I hope he steps his game up, his last response was just embarrassing
17:13 - Punk v Orton should be pretty decent
20:06 - Christian made it to RAW? Cool :)
26:18 - Del Rio's cross arm breaker is awesome
32:20 - Divas, fast forwarding...I heard Kong was coming to WWE, will not be fast forwarding that...
36:44 - Cole standing on the announce table and interrupting the match is hilarious
37:22 - Ok, fast forwarding again
38:39 - Cole v King...best feud since King v Kaufman
38:57 - Oh for fucks sake Jersey fucking Shore again...stop putting this shit in wrestling, seriously
43:03 - JBL is back...I heard a story that one time, he got in an argument with Joey Styles, and Styles knocked him the fuck out with a single punch...I don't know if it's true, but I choose to believe it is
48:22 - FUCK YEAH AUSTIN
55:50 - TNA doesn't even come close to this
56:42 - Looks like it's time for Cena's response...he really needs to step his game up, he's like the main guy in WWE and Rock's making him look like a complete amateur
56:58 - Nope, more Cole
58:42 - Danielson :D Hope he makes it to the ring this week
59:16 - Sheamus...I hope Danielson ruins him
60:36 - Why is he so pale? Did he get a full-body tattoo with white ink or something?
61:36 - Damn was that for real? Looked like Sheamus might have actually fucked his ankle. I wanted Danielson to win, but not like that :(
63:00 - Just put his career on the line next week, I'm gonna say his ankle's fine
63:32 - CM Punk :D
63:45 - Punk v R Truth...this could be pretty good, unless Orton goes mental or something
67:40 - Pretty short match :(
71:33 - Ugh, Vicky Guererro
72:32 - She's lost all that weight, and actually looks worse
72:49 - I really want Austin to come out here and stunner her fucking head off...or maybe just her voicebox
73:11 - Ziggler's coming to RAW :)
74:11 - John Morrison :)
77:18 - That was way too easy...
79:19 - Trish Stratus is back too? Awesome
81:07 - Josh Matthews isn't too bad as a commentator...compared to the other people they've had since JR left.
83:47 - OK, Cena time...
84:14 - I can't wait to see this promo, because I want to see how a guy responds to what happened last week...this is what wrestling is supposed to be...this is what TNA is missing. I watch TNA because I hope it's not shite for the sake of the good wrestlers there. I don't give a fuck about the storylines or the promos, I just want to see the guys I like get decent matches.
86:44 - 2 weeks ago, Cena was a bad rapper. This week, he's a bad stand-up comedian. WHEN IS HE GOING TO DO A PROMO AS A FUCKING WRESTLER FOR FUCKS SAKE
88:15 - He's gonna rap again? For fucks sake, you looked like a fucking clown the first time, doing that shit again is even worse
90:57 - Ok, the T-shirt is pretty funny
96:06 - Fucking hell, even The Miz is better than Cena on the mic...I finally realise why so many people hate him. They always say he's a shit wrestler, but he's decent - it's his mic work that's shite.

2 RAWs back to back and I can't wait till the next one...I can't think of a situation where I'd voluntarily watch 2 iMPACTs without a 'sanity break' in-between.

It's really refreshing to look forward to a wrestling show because you care about an angle and want to see what happens next. Instead of dreading watching it in case it's completely shit, as it so often is (I'm looking at you, TNA).

Mania's shaping up pretty well this year, Punk v Orton should be good, and HHH v Taker should be awesome. Not too fussed about Cena v Miz, though. Looking forward to Austin killing Michael Cole. Anyway, should be better than last year's...

No comments: