Wednesday 21 July 2010

THATS A GIMMICK?!

Hõla readers, DaPredetor here and I am the newest writer here on Socko's Reviews and I am here to talk about

GIMMICKS.

Not any kind of Gimmick, no sir

STUPID GIMMICKS.

Lets Start in WWE, We have:

Hornswoggle. For Christsakes are we SUPPOSED to believe he's really a leprechaun? I don't want to see him on my TV anymore.. Take his matches with Chavo for example, we get to seeChavo wear a cowshead, lose approximately 187 times and running around spewing fascinating dialouge such as "Wheres Hornswoggle? Where is he?"

Eli Cottonwood: uncrazy crazy guy with an imaginary mustache.

Alex Riley: Annoying guy who wears a freakin varsity jacket ALL THE TIME

Titus O'Neill: walrus/dog imitator who can only seem to say " Make it a win"

TIME FOR TNA!

Jay Lethal: I may get some hate for this, but this guy has alot of talent, but his gimmick being a poke at Randy Savage? uh-uh

I'm gonna go back in time for these ones.

The Johnsons: wrestling dicks, yep.

Rainbow Express: Gay guys in thongs O_0

Well, I guess I'm done for now. See ya again next time

1 comment:

RicFlair said...

SURELY YOU MEAN ARE WE REALLY SUPPOSED TO BIELEVE THERE ARE LEPRECHAUNS... IM IRISH AND STOPPED WATCHING BECAUSE OF HIM HES UNDEFEATED FOR FUCK SAKE... I ALSO STOPPED WATCHIN BECAUSE OF THEIR RACIST SLURS AGAINS SHEAMUS... CALLING HIM MAYONAISSE AND EVERYONE LAUGHS WTF... IF SHEAMUS SAID MARK HENRY WAS AN OREO OR A COCO PEBBLE HE WOULD BE FIRED FUCKING INSTANTLY